Welcome to our home On Black Pond on the border of Brewster and Harwich Massachusetts. The three bedroom home sleeping six is perfect for a relaxing and activity filled Brewster Cape Cod Rental. The modern flow through design of our home and our brand new deck overlooking Black Pond makes for an airy open indoor outdoor summer living experience. The home features new oak floors, newly painted walls, new master / downstairs bathroom and brand new furnishing through out. Located on Route 124 (exit 10 of Route 6) behind a small blog off the street our home is literally centrally located in so many ways:
- half way in between Provincetown and Woodshole,
- half the property is in Brewster, half in Harwich,
- On Black Pond, a cozy private recreational pond great for swimming and boating which is surrounded on either side by Long Pond and Seymour Pond both with public beaches,
- right across the street is the Cape Cod Railroad Trail for biking, jogging and walking.
- a short travel to three different country, bike path and farm fresh stores: the Brewster Country Store in Brewster, the Red Store in Harwich and the family fresh fruit stand in Brewster. (All three serve delicious coffee and morning treats).
- half in between the ocean bayside from Brewster and oceanside from Harwich.
- loads of great nearby eateries on 6a and 28.
- easy access to Route 6
- Easy access to Brewster bay side beaches and Harwich sea side ones.
- If you have a question please fill out or Contact Us form.
Please click on our photo album to see inside and outside views. Feel free to Contact Us to have any questions answered or go to our book a reservation page to secure your weekly or bi-monthly stay. Our More details page offers more information on the best summer vacation possible.